Little Escapes: A SUNNY AFTERNOON IN BERKELEY
Gorgeous Easter Day: Sunny. Warm. 75 Degrees
Highlights of the Day:
- Vacuumed my car at the car wash. (Have been needing to do this forever.)
- Drove to Berkeley to get a Cinnaholic and found a spot around the corner! Finding a parking spot in Downtown Berkeley is considered a modern-day miracle!
- Was so excited to sink my teeth into a Cinnaholic bun then found out that the place was freaking closed early for Easter!
- Just walked a round a little looking at window displays.
- Just decided to go home and noticed the beautiful blooming flowers in my front yard.
- Made a plate of spicy vegan sausage, egg and brown rice.
- A glass of champagne and Mrs. Fields Brownies for dessert.
- Read in my pj’s while waiting for my guy to come home.
Photos: “Easter Egg" Ferrero Rochero from my guy, flowers in my backyard, a pretty boutique in Berkeley.
Easter, 04.20.14, Berkeley