Our Fourth of July in Pictures:
- Slept in.
- On the menu: Pork Ribs, Potato Salad, Corn and Lemonade
- The ribs turned out to be tender and juicy per the BF. Great meal!
- Movies all day: “The Call” and “Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters”
- Lit fireworks in front of the house and watched neighbors’ fireworks.
- Had to look for our cat who got scared and hid under the bed.
- Cookies and coffee at 11:15 pm
- Stayed up until 2 am watching another movie.
- A fun, quiet and relaxing ‘just us" holiday.
Hope your holiday was a fun and safe one.