My Week In Pics: 07.12.14
My week started out as blah. I even felt like I lost my focus until Wednesday. Thursday got busy and Friday was full-blast. I thrive in hard work and sense of accomplishment than being idle.
- SUNSHINE: The week has been sunny, not too warm and gorgeous! Even the Nesquik bunny (who was giving out free Nesquik drinks) thought so, too! 😉
- SWEET TOOTH: Tuesday was sweetened by a chocolate from my co-worker who came back from vacation. I really loved this spicy chocolate that I could not stop eating it. I was able to find where to buy Lake Champlain Spicy Aztec Chocolate in San Francisco and will get more.
- HEALTHY EATING: I have been pretty good with my diet this week – I even ate a couple of vegan meals. I had lunch at Thai Idea Vegetarian (SF) on Monday and had vegan beef over rice. So huge that I had the leftover on Tuesday as well.
- NEW DISCOVERY: I treated my team during our monthly staff meeting on Friday and discovered a new sandwich place in SF called Lunch Geek. My team of men chose “manwiches” of pastrami and turkey but I had the Vegan Mi with tofu and vegannaise! I am addicted!
- SHOPPING: Not so happy moment – I finally found a case that I like for my Samsung S4. It was a cute Kate Spade but it does not fit! I have to return it! 😦
- LOVE: The mojado burrito above looks menacing and ugly but it was my guy’s dinner. 🙂 (Mine was a quesadilla.) Fridays have become Mexican Friday at our house. I pick up dinner at Taqueria Cancun on my way home from work at Downtown SF. We eat dinner while watching a movie. I look forward to these traditions in our relationship.
Overall, a busy but not stressful week. I found the R&R that I badly needed during the long holiday weekend last week. I am thankful for those perfectly-timed breaks in life.
Have a great week, everyone!