WEEK IN PICTURES: January 19-25, 2015
- MONDAY: A delicious free day/“me time” on Martin Luther King’s Day Holiday at home.
- TUESDAY: Finally gave in and satisfied my cravings for blueberry biscuit, spiced strawberry jam and gumbo from Libby Jane in SF.
- THURSDAY AM: Almond croissant from Andersen’s and coffee to help me survive my Thursday meeting that lasts for two hours.
- THURSDAY PM: Post-holiday dinner with the girls at Chino’s in SF’s Mission district. It was too dark to take pics but we shared lots of delicious Asian-inspired dishes and drank few glasses of yummy cocktails. Always fun with my girls who spoil us with the cutest holiday presents. (Thanks for the cocktail shaker, earrings, lip gloss, pj’s and bathwash, A, J and H!)
- FRIDAY AM: Breakfast of delish Red Robbin Chicken Empanada from Heather! (Thanks, Lovely Heather! xoxo)
- FRIDAY LUNCH: Healthy but totally tasty vegan lunch with Kai at Golden Era Vegan in SF’s tenderloin neighborhood. So thrilled to discover this new lunch spot!
- SATURDAY: Date night at SoMa Streat Food Truck Park (SF) followed by surprise visit to Casa de Chocolates by BF in Berkeley where he bought me yummy handmade chocolates.
- SUNDAY: Church service with my parents followed by lunch at Tomi’s Buffet in San Jose to celebrate my uncle’s birthday. His youngest daughter treated the whole family. Another food coma!
I am grateful for another year of beautiful friendships with my best gals, BFF Heather who always spoils me with yummiest treats that make me feel loved, the BF who indulges my love of chocolates and joins me in my food adventures, living in the Bay Area where all kinds of delicious food are plentiful, a free day to rest and recuperate, the legacy of a brave hero Dr. Martin Luther King Jr who gave his life for freedom, and the love of family and friends. I cannot say it enough but I thank God for all these abundant blessings.